Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 233



Day 233 at 365 cards was to find a piece of fabric in your home that you love and using it for inspiration for your card. I bought 3 of these Halloween dish towels because I liked the design so much. For my card I used CTMH purple paper, brown textured paper...unknown, CTMH stamps, Copic Markers, and a ghost punch possible from Fiskars. I think I want to do some punched out leaves in fall colors to help break up the brown or some pumpkins on the lawn befor I give this card away. This was a neat challenge.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous inspiration piece..a dish towel! Your card turned out fabulous!

ThePaperStop said...

A dish towel! What a creative idea. I would never have thought to look there for inspiration. Clever.

Gloria Stengel said...

What a great idea! You card turned out so cute!

Chrissie said...

I would never have thought of using a teatowel... my husband is in charge of dishes in our house, so I probably wouldn't know the designs of any of them.
Your card is fab.

Chrissie said...

Celeste, I'm devasted... my finger slipped and your comment on my card for this challenge was rejected rather than being published... I'm so sorry, could you possibly leave another one? I would really appreciate it!
Chrissie