Monday, April 19, 2010

Rubbernecker Stamps

I had a wonderful opportunity this past weekend to demo Rubbernecker Stamps and Tim Holtz products at the Altamont, NY fairgrounds for the owner of Rubbernecker Stamps, Dave Miller. At the show I saw a card Dave had posted, I'm not sure who made it, and I based this card on that design. For this card I used Rubbernecker stamps for the images, fishing vest and rod and hanging fish set, CTMH stamps for the lettering, and CTMH background paper from the Rustic Trail set. My Dad is no longer living but I'm going to post this at work for the guys for Father's Day. I wish Dave had one of those blog blinkies so I could advertise his stamps. Check it out:
http://www.rubbernecker.com/. His prices are super! Have a great day. I've got more stamps to play with!!!

No comments: