Sunday, September 26, 2010

Penny Black Challenges

I am entering this card for the Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge to "Punch Away", and Penny B. Friends Saturday Challenge which is "Indian Summer." I used gold cardstock for the base of the card. I used some dp from the Dollar Store (I believe it's "Miss Elizabeth" brand.) I used a Penny Black image colored with Copics. I used the polished stone technique for the square where the dog is. I punched out a bunch of leaves with scrap cardstock and then added a ribbon. I did not use a sentiment as I'm not sure yet what I'll be using the card for.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi there

What a cute card, love the doggy sitting there with all the leaves falling round him.

Thank you for sharing with us at penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Celeste

I often make cards without a sentiment so that I can use them for any occassion .. .. or I add a sentiment later.

Your card is lovely. Such a cute image and I love your background very much.

Those leaves are just right for autumn .. which seems to be approaching far too quickly for me!!

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Love Jules xx

Mummylade said...

what a supercute card! Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge, good luck!

Kath Stewart said...

cute card celeste..thanks for joining in the fun this week at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Fleur said...

Great card & fab colours
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, hope you will join us again, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Super card Celeste - the falling leaves are the perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at PB@Allsorts this month.
Good luck
Debs xx

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute wittle woofer! Love it!
Mrs Wonka xxx

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable! Love how the dog looks like he is watching the leaves fall. So cute! Best, Curt