I am entering this into several challenges:
1. Allsorts: Anything Irish
2. Simply Create: Mono (green)
3. Paperplay challenge: green, good luck
4. Crafty Hos: green, gold and white (Yes, there is a little white on the bottom and top shamrock, they are green and white gingham.)
5. Papertake Weekly: Zingy yellow or gold (I used gold Smooch on the coins along with Copic markers.)
6. Opus-Gluei: Use odd bits laying around (shamrocks from another project)
This is a Dustin Pike freebie digi. The shamrocks were stamped with a CTMH stamp on scrap paper I had laying around. I made a bunch for another project. I colored the image with Copic markers and used gold Smooch on the coins and the leprechauns hat and buttons. I used green Smooch on the shamrock on the front of his pot.