Saturday, December 31, 2011

OUCH

I had surgery on 12/27 for what they thought was a torn rotater cuff. It ended up being just an impingement. The recovery time should be shorter but boy it hurts! The meds they gave me do nothing. I have given myself some reiki treatments and that really helps the pain. I have 3 stab wounds on my right shoulder (I'm right-handed too!) that look like they were stitched back together by a 3 yr. old! I have been laying around mostly watching TV and reading. I have been making meals and doing the dishes too. I go to the Dr. this coming week and hopefully will get back into PT to get my arm moving. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Bless your heart! I'm so sorry that you are going through all that! It sounds really painful, but at least the rotator cuff wasn't torn and the heal time will be less. I wish I lived close, because I'd come and do your dishes for you and bring you some home cooked food! I hope you feel better real soon! Hugs, Curt