Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17 Smeared and Smudged 4th Annual "31 Days of Halloween"

Today is Day 17, we are more than halfway through the month now. I used a purchased blank card (see the spider webs embossed around the edges?) I stamped it with archival ink. The image is from Artistic Outpost. I used glittery bats in the corners and a black flower (with a little bling in the center) as accents. If you came here from somewhere else, go to the right hand corner of my blog and start with Terra.

12 comments:

KristyLee said...

Cool card, love your bling spiders, and the webs. Cool looking house too!
Peace,
Kristy

silvia said...

Cool card!! LOVE the spiders!!

Sharon Sahl said...

The embossed webs at the corners set the mood for this truly wonderful card. I feel I know that house but I suppose there's an equally impressive/spooky one in every little old town! Very neat!!

Pam S. said...

What a rich looking card. I love the subtle embossing in the back and the elegant black and white. Thank you for sharing your talents with me.

Julia said...

Awesome project! Thanks for inspiring me with your art!
Hugs,
Julia

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous and so subtley spooky! Very elegant. I love it! xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool card, love the embossed spider webs....who makes that embossing folder?

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Beautiful card! Really lovely!

~Lady B~ said...

I love the embossed webs on the Background paper paired with the Black and white image and embellishments. It makes for a very elegant, sophisticated Halloween card. Well done!

LisaVeronica said...

cool house and that dry embossed background rocks!

Steph said...

So spooky! Those webs are awesome.

Unknown said...

Love your card looks great. The spider webs on the card blank look great
Hugs xxx