Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30 Smeared and Smudged 4th Annual "31 Days of Halloween"

I love this image by Dustin Pike. The monster is the one who is afraid! Look at him, scared to death under the bed...LOL! This did not scan well. The front of the card is very, very orange! I colored the images with Copics and put some bling on the side. I found some Impression Obsession letters to make the sentiment. If you came here from somewhere other than the blog hop, go to the right side of my blog and click on Terra's name. You will get the skinny on this whole 31 day hop. Only 1 more day to go. I have been late a few days, life got in the way but, hey, I've been here! Happy Hopping!

14 comments:

Pam S. said...

The poor monster, he does look so frightened. He was, however, colored beautifully so that should make him feel better. Thank you for sharing a part of yourself and your art.

Sharon Sahl said...

Very imaginative use of the scared monster stamp! I love this one!!

Unknown said...

poor monster i feel sorry for him. your card looks great
hugs xxx

silvia said...

OMG!!!! This is sooooo cuuuute!!!!

~Lady B~ said...

Haha! Your card is too cute and super funny! The poor monster! We humans make some scary sounds in our sleep :D Awesome project!

Julia said...

I love it, poor monster, he is so scared.
Hugs,
Julia

CarlaKH said...

Hah! That is soo cute! Love the scared monster!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous, love the humour and the images and the colouring!

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! Really made me giggle. xxD

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Funny and adorable!

Steph said...

hehehe adorable card!

ScrappingBeauty said...

Simple n funny..perfect

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the image, this really made me smile
Lindsay xx

KristyLee said...

Awwww this is just too funny! Poor little thing! Love it! Great card!