Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Technique Challenge

I used the Polished Stone technique on my card. I used Adirondack Alcohol Inks from Ranger in Ginger, Latte, and Caramel. I placed them on the ink applicator along with a dab of silver metallic and pounced the applicator on glossy cardstock. I then used blending solution all over the piece to lighten it up. I used CTMH Four Solid Stamps stamp set, Moondoggie designer paper, and garden green cardstock. I used a paper punch to round the corners of all the papers. Although I love all techniques, this is one of my favorite techniques.

5 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE polished stone - very cool look. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

The Closet Crafter said...

I'm always hesitant to try this. But your piece is very inspiring! It looks beautiful!

Lori said...

Wow. It really does look like polished stone.

Deneen said...

Wow, cool technique, great job on your card.

Nalazoo said...

Looks like fossils of leaves in granite!