Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rubbernecker Stamps

I had a chance today to play with my Rubbernecker stamps http://www.rubbernecker.com and to also play with some Ranger products. I used meadow, slate, and lettuce alcohol inks along with silver metallic and pounced it on a pc. of glossy cardstock. I stamped it with Rubbernecker Time Dreamer when the background was still wet so that the stamp had some spots that didn't stamp. I then added a Tim Holtz sprocket gear with a brad I had and stamped "Dream" from the Rubbernecker Fall Trilogy Set. I used Staz-on for the sentiment and Time Dreamer stamp. You can find this technique for using the alcohol inks on Tim Holtz's web site under demos and then click on Alcohol Inks. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous card!!!! I love the background you created with the alcohol inks and the stamp is awesome!!!! You did a beautiful job on this!!!!

Joey said...

Hi Celeste

this is beautiful, a gorgeous shade of green, thankyou for your kind words on my children.

Joey.xxx