Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mary Annette

My scanner really washed out the colors on this card...WOW! I have entered this into 3 challenges, The Pink Elephant, using the color orange which is really washed out on my paper, The Crafty Ho's, using a photo inspiration which was a hat, and Busy Beauties Creation Station, using this sketch. The marionette is a digi from the Busy Beauties boutique. The inside says
"Dear Charlie,
I'm sick of you stringing me along.
We're through!
Mary Annette"
I was thinking of the dummy Charlie McCarthy from the old days (and boy am I old...LOL)

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

So cute...love the play on words too!

Scrappy said...

What a fun interpretation of our challenge! GREAT job! :) Thanks for joining Crafty Ho's Challenge this week! We hope you'll meet us on the corner for our next challenge!