Saturday, May 22, 2010

Three Challenges

I rocked 3 challenges today: Haunted Design House; devious doctors and fiendish Florence Nightengales...I used a Daniel Torrente stamp for the creepy female doctor; Allsorts; use a tag...mine is a used as a gravestone that says "Is there a doctor in the house?"; and Burtonesque Dolls...to use black flowers and skulls. I colored the image with Copic Markers, the background paper is DCWV, I used a Fiskars flower punch and dotted the flower with a white Jelly Roll pen, the tag punch is from Paper Shapers, and the skull fell off a kids charm bracelet. Enjoy this beautiful day.

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she's PERFECT! I'm having a tough time with this one.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is fabulous! She certainly has the doctor house call bag!! Great job!

Barb said...

LOL... I don't think I want this doctor to make a house call :) Fabulous image... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Anonymous said...

CREEPY!!! Love her green face! I'm working on my SECOND card for the Macabre Monday challenge! Thanks for playing along at The Burtonesque Dolls!

Betty Boo! said...

Too funny! I love it! Thank you for joining us at The Burtonesque Dolls this week!

Betty

Renée said...

Yeah, she looks like she needs a doctor, being green and all. Great card! i LOVE the skull!

Mummylade said...

what a supercool card. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Debs said...

Hi Celeste
Super card - love the tombstone tag.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx